Skip to main content

4 Week Fitness: The Final Week!


This is it, guys! The Final week! We have 7 days, 5 workouts, and  2 rest days left until we are kicking it poolside in our well-earned bikini bodies, or celebrating ourselves in whatever way you deemed rewarding. Our previous weeks have been fun for me, mostly Fitness Marshall dance workouts that really get us moving in the most fun way, but this week we are turning it UP on our muscles.

Here's what's on the Agenda:

I don't know about everyone, but I've already been getting comments on my weight loss and I can actually see a difference which is the biggest motivator EVER to me right now. Whatever we were struggling with the last 3 weeks, do not let it take you out now! We only have 7 days left to be consistent with ourselves, to do something that matters for us, to take the steps we need to be healthier. Our health is the foundation of our lives, but we don't really appreciate it until it's gone. Don't wait until you have the shock of not being able to rely on your body before you start treating it with care and compassion! One of my favorite quotes now is "You already live inside of your dream body, you just have to treat it like it is." Self-love and appreciation is always the goal, so let's do whatever we need to do to carve out the time to focus on ourselves and our bodies this week. If you need help finding the time, finding your motivator or just want to tell me how excited you are about reaching this goal with me my DMs are always open and I make sure to quickly respond to EMAILS. 

Plan on coming and celebrating your successful completion of this program? Book your stay with us right now! Planning for your reward puts your whole vibe in the alignment of already having earned it and propels you to finish the task at hand to get there. I'm recommending planning to come Thursday the 27th through March 1st OR the next weekend Thursday, March 5th through Sunday, March 8th. We are making the Aria our home base for the weekend's festivities because it's centrally located on the Las Vegas strip and has everything we need for a luxurious girls weekend. See you at the end of the week!



Share - Comment - Subscribe



-Nikki

*DISCLAIMER: This post and plan are in no way affiliated or associated with any individual, company or business mentioned. I am not responsible for changes in the schedule to any of the companies or businesses mentioned. Any prices mentioned are not including taxes and fees. I am not a medical professional or a fitness expert, you are working out at your own risk. Only complete activities that you have been approved to do by a medical professional. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throw Back: That one time I competed in a pageant

Once upon a time, what seems like a long time ago I decided I wanted to be a beauty queen. It was definitely an experience I will never forget and I finally have the chance to tell you all about it! I've always known that I wanted to help people in some way, and one day it dawned on me if I had a crown that would definitely give me a much louder voice to speak on issues I thought were important. So, I went searching for what I thought was the best pageant for me and I landed on Miss Nevada USA 2016. The only thing I knew about pageants at this point was from the Miss Congeniality movie and what I heard about from my cousin's social media pages. So from that, I thought it was going to be a breeze...PSYCH! It was probably the most grueling process of self-discovery I've ever put myself through. My first step was figuring out how much all of this was going to cost. For me, it was a ridiculous amount that I just wasn't going to be able to make at my day job in...

Safety 101: 5 Tips for Solo Travel to Las Vegas

Getting your whole crew together to come party with you in Vegas can be a challenge! Everyone has a reason to miss out on this trip, whether it's budget, timing, childcare, etc. Sometimes, you have to just catch a flight and take a vacation by yourself! This can be the best time you've ever had, but you have more safety concerns when you're solo than when you're with a crew. Here are some safety tips to keep in mind on your next solo outing in Las Vegas. Stay In Public Areas Las Vegas is among the most popular tourist destinations in America. We do everything we can to make sure your stay is safe, and you feel secure. You can't get into the hotel elevators at most resorts unless you have a room key, Las Vegas Blvd (the Strip) and the Fremont Street Experience are lined with on-duty police officers, and each hotel has their own trained security staff ready to aid any situation (even labor!). Some of our best venues are off the strip. For this, I recommend taking...

Vegas Bound: January 2020 Guide

Welcome to 2020! May this year bring you all the things you have set out for yourself. Hopefully, that includes lots of Vegas time. This list does not include everything that is happening here regularly like the Cirque du solei shows, the daily free shows, sights and things like that. I've just got the big and noteworthy things that are here for the moment and all the club events I could stand to type up. If you are planning a vacation or staycation, book your hotel with my team. We keep rates 20%-30% off nationally advertised rates. I also have rates in cities outside of Las Vegas, so check with us for all of your hotel needs. As of right now, I'm looking at weekend rates of $73 per night+ taxes and fees at the Planet Hollywood for their standard rooms (Ultra Hip King). If a budget is not how you do Vegas, I recommend the Ultra Panorama Suite at $676 per night +taxes and fees. Check the rates for your travel dates, and book with me today. Here's what we have going...

Vegas Bound: Halloween Week 2019

I love every reason to let my inner spook out, so the ENTIRE month of October is an all-out celebration for me! If you're here, you must be getting ready to spend your Halloween in Las Vegas and I could NOT be more excited for you. Whether you are a Las Vegas Local, or here for the weekend, Las Vegas is one of the most amazing places in the world for entertainment, and to take a nice relaxing (or turnt) vacation. As much as Vegas has the reputation to be an Adults only trip, we have tons of spooktacular events for the whole family to enjoy. If you are heading to Las Vegas to celebrate Halloween, check out the hotel rooms available from my team. We can get rates up to 30% lower than nationally advertised rates all year round, even on national holidays. And when you book with me, you get the option of having me personally help you plan out your vacation specifics and help to manage any last-minute emergencies. A few tips if you are coming through for the costume contests. V...

Beauty Moment: What's In My Makeup Bag

This is a new one for me, but as a state titleholder in the Beauty world, it's about time I get sharing what's going on in my makeup bag. I always love seeing these posts on Youtube and in the Blog-sphere and I got a whole new kit that I've been loving so I figured now is the perfect time to share my first Makeup Bag spill. This cute bag I probably got from Ipsy and has been holding some of my new additions. PRIMER: I kind of consider primer as part of my skincare prep routine, but it's in my makeup bag so here we go! I always jump between primers but right now, my go-to is Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Smooth & Blur.   CONCEALER: When I start slipping on my self-care, my skin is the FIRST thing to tell everyone how stressed out I am! Because of that, I've been stockpiling an arsenal of concealer to keep my skin issues on the low. It Cosmetics has the perfect shade to blend with my skin tone in their Bye Bye Under Eye full coverage anti-a...

Streaming: Disney and Pixar's 'Onward'

Disney+ dropped some blessings for us during this quarantine and I am so grateful! Since Social Distancing made it hard for us to safely go see 'Onward' in theatres when it came out last month, Disney and Pixar gave us a quarantine present and dropped it for us to stream from home WAY earlier than expected on Disney+! With 50 Million or more of us holding on tightly to our Disney+ subscriptions, let's all watch this one with or without the kids. IMDB “While we’re looking forward to audiences enjoying our films on the big screen again soon, given the current circumstances, we are pleased to release this fun, adventurous film to digital platforms early for audiences to enjoy from the comfort of their homes,” said Dan Scanlon (Director, “Onward”) and Kori Rae (Producer, “Onward”).¹ We've been socially distancing in my household for a bit longer than nationally directed, so we weren't able to see this in theaters. I play a cute Disney game with my son, ...

Moming In Vegas: Container Park

Kid Friendly Life In Vegas We had our FIRST EVER play date! One of the dopest things about Las Vegas is that there are SO many family-friendly activities. I didn't even know about most of them until I became a mom. Our first date was at the Container Park, a place I thought was only for 21+. Turns out, 21+ is only at night from 9PM to close!  First things first, PARKING. It's downtown so you can get "free" parking at places like Main Street Station if you plan on spending some money at their casino and validate your parking. For me, I don't have a problem dropping some change in the machine right next to where I'm going. DON'T FORGET to leave the ticket in your window, and how long you paid for! They are QUICK AF to give tickets down here. Prices range from $1-$3 in the lots. Ky and I - Babywearing with our CuddleBug wrap I am just in love with this place. They have super comfy seating where there is a turf area for kids to play,...

The Women Of Las Vegas: With Love Reiki from Sheila

Meet Sheila Sclafani-Cook As a Usui/Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki®Master, and a Seraphim Blueprint practitioner, Sheila Sclafani-Cook is a local treasure. Her path through Spirituality has connected her with Spirit and she is guided to support others on the healing path through meditations, classes, Reiki sessions or bringing others to the way of Reiki by teaching Reiki to them. With Love Reiki and Healing was founded to create a place where people can come to allow their soul to breathe. Through this time of Social Distancing, I've been getting my much-needed meditations and Reiki healing from her Youtube channel where we can all tune in at no charge and get regularly updated Reiki distance healing. I first met Sheila through one of my Mom's meditations at Enchanted Forest, and when I was going through a really confusing time in my life I went to her to get a Reiki session. To say it was amazing is an understatement! It was exactly what I needed to get m...

Vegas for Christmas

When we think of a holiday vacation, we don't really put Vegas and Christmas together in one sentence unless it also involves a Batchelor party. I'm here to challenge that with 3 reasons you should hit Vegas for the holidays that DON'T include the partying, gambling, drinking, and year-round Vegas events. HOLIDAY FEAST There are very few places in the world you can hop around a 3-mile area and have a meal from celebrity chefs and world-class foodie favorites. Not to even mention what feels like "regular" to locals, but is still a top reason thousands flock to the city regardless of the season: ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS! For the holidays we go all out and tend to have a price tag to match, but a staple in inexpensive and AMAZING is Ellis Island. Just trust me. Your hotel's cafe will also have reasonable prices! Here's a short list of "OMG you've gotta eat here" on Christmas Night: THE BUFFET AT ARIA - $53.99 for all you can eat, endl...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Someone asked me how I was doing, and that was the first time I took a moment to reflect on how I was actually feeling outside of complete outrage.  I'm tired. I'm in anguish. I'm completely depleted. I'm overwhelmed and grieving. In a revolving state of being overtaken by incredible sadness to unbeleivably angry. I'm not ok. I wish things were better. https://t.co/lYhiqi7cML — Nikki On Vegas (@NikkiOnVegas) June 5, 2020 It's unbelievable to me that Black lives are still being lost at the hands that are meant to protect and serve us, without cause, and in most cases without punishment deserving of the crime. Then those officers are protected and shielded from any punishment by the same institution that systematically oppresses Black people. The duty to Protect and Serve that  should  be upheld by all officers does not count when it comes to Black people. The unjust murders of Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Philando Castile, Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, and now Georg...