Skip to main content

Memorial Day Weekend 2019


Memorial Day is officially celebrated in the United States on Monday, May 27th. This is the day we remember, honor, and celebrate the lives of those we've lost while serving in the Armed Forces. Everyone has their own special way of celebrating or observing this day, and Vegas is no different! Here we have a weekend full of entertainment geared toward keeping you high energy all weekend long! If you are heading to Las Vegas to celebrate Memorial Day, check out the hotel rooms available from my team. We can sometimes get rates up to 30% lower than nationally advertised rates!
Here's what's happening in Vegas on Memorial Day Weekend 2019:

Thursday, May 23rd
Rae Sremmurd @ Drais 30-50 bucks
Diplo Night Swim @ Encore Beach Club
Lil Jon @ Hakkasan 20 - 30
G-Eazy @ Kaos 20 - 30

Friday, May 24th
Meek Mill @ Drais 125-175 bucks
ChainSmokers @ XS
Funk Flex @ Daylight Beach 50 - 75
Saweetie @ Light   20 - 30
Steve Aoki @ Hakkasan 25 - 40
ZEDD @ Omnia 25 - 40
TYGA @ Jewel 35 - 60
Ludacris @ 1OAK 20 - 30
Martin Garrix @ Wet Republic 25 - 40
QuestLove @ On The Record 25 - 30
Deadmau5 @ Kaos 20 - 30
LA MIA Night swim & Afterparty @ Artisan
Soul Central Awards International ShowCase Weekend Through the 26th 

Saturday, May 25th
Wayne @ Drais 100 - 125 bucks
David Guetta @ XS
Chainsmokers @ Encore Beach Club
Major Lazer @ EBC Nightswim 
Rick Ross @ Daylight Beach 100 - 150
Rick Ross @ Light 75 for both
Tiesto @ Hakka 25 - 40
Martin Garrix @ Omnia 25 - 40
Tory Lanez @ Jewel 75 - 125
Playboi Carti @ 1OAK 20 - 30
Calvin Harris @ Wet 50 - 100
DJ Drama @ Liquid 30 - 50
Marshmello @ Kaos Pool 20 - 30
Kaskade @ Kaos 20 - 30
All White Affair @ The Terrace LV

Sunday, May 26th
MILLENNIUM TOUR feat B2K, MARIO, PRETTY RICKY, LLOYD, BOBBY V, CHINGY, YING YANG TWINS 
2 Chainz @ Drais 75 - 80 bucks
Mario @ Chateau 30 for both (ONLY $500 tables! 5 people max)
DJ Pauly D @ Drais Pool Club 40-60 bucks
David Guetta @ Encore Beach
Jeezy @ Daylight Beach 100 - 150
Lil Baby @ Light 75 - 80
Tyga @ Hakkasan 20 - 30
Calvin Harris @ Omnia 30 - 50
Tiesto @ Wet 25 - 40
Marshmello @ KAOS Soak night swim 20 - 35
Chingy & Bobby @ NeoSoulFunday Blue Martini

Monday, May 27th
Elrow @ Encore Beach
Lil Baby & City Girls @ Daylight Beach 100 - 150
Steve Aoki @ Jewel 20 - 30
Lil Jon @ Wet 25 - 30

*I have a VIP host I work with personally regularly that can get you discounted rates or in FREE to many night and day club events if you are planning to attend one or any of these events. Send me an email so I can send you his contact info. Nikki@Nikkionvegas.com*
**Hakkasan Group looks like they have weekend packages available, so if you see one event you like from them, you might be able to get 2 events at a discounted rate when buying tickets in advance! They also have the option to buy a bar tab in advance and basically, get in free**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throw Back: That one time I competed in a pageant

Once upon a time, what seems like a long time ago I decided I wanted to be a beauty queen. It was definitely an experience I will never forget and I finally have the chance to tell you all about it! I've always known that I wanted to help people in some way, and one day it dawned on me if I had a crown that would definitely give me a much louder voice to speak on issues I thought were important. So, I went searching for what I thought was the best pageant for me and I landed on Miss Nevada USA 2016. The only thing I knew about pageants at this point was from the Miss Congeniality movie and what I heard about from my cousin's social media pages. So from that, I thought it was going to be a breeze...PSYCH! It was probably the most grueling process of self-discovery I've ever put myself through. My first step was figuring out how much all of this was going to cost. For me, it was a ridiculous amount that I just wasn't going to be able to make at my day job in...

Safety 101: 5 Tips for Solo Travel to Las Vegas

Getting your whole crew together to come party with you in Vegas can be a challenge! Everyone has a reason to miss out on this trip, whether it's budget, timing, childcare, etc. Sometimes, you have to just catch a flight and take a vacation by yourself! This can be the best time you've ever had, but you have more safety concerns when you're solo than when you're with a crew. Here are some safety tips to keep in mind on your next solo outing in Las Vegas. Stay In Public Areas Las Vegas is among the most popular tourist destinations in America. We do everything we can to make sure your stay is safe, and you feel secure. You can't get into the hotel elevators at most resorts unless you have a room key, Las Vegas Blvd (the Strip) and the Fremont Street Experience are lined with on-duty police officers, and each hotel has their own trained security staff ready to aid any situation (even labor!). Some of our best venues are off the strip. For this, I recommend taking...

Vegas Bound: Halloween Week 2019

I love every reason to let my inner spook out, so the ENTIRE month of October is an all-out celebration for me! If you're here, you must be getting ready to spend your Halloween in Las Vegas and I could NOT be more excited for you. Whether you are a Las Vegas Local, or here for the weekend, Las Vegas is one of the most amazing places in the world for entertainment, and to take a nice relaxing (or turnt) vacation. As much as Vegas has the reputation to be an Adults only trip, we have tons of spooktacular events for the whole family to enjoy. If you are heading to Las Vegas to celebrate Halloween, check out the hotel rooms available from my team. We can get rates up to 30% lower than nationally advertised rates all year round, even on national holidays. And when you book with me, you get the option of having me personally help you plan out your vacation specifics and help to manage any last-minute emergencies. A few tips if you are coming through for the costume contests. V...

Beauty Moment: What's In My Makeup Bag

This is a new one for me, but as a state titleholder in the Beauty world, it's about time I get sharing what's going on in my makeup bag. I always love seeing these posts on Youtube and in the Blog-sphere and I got a whole new kit that I've been loving so I figured now is the perfect time to share my first Makeup Bag spill. This cute bag I probably got from Ipsy and has been holding some of my new additions. PRIMER: I kind of consider primer as part of my skincare prep routine, but it's in my makeup bag so here we go! I always jump between primers but right now, my go-to is Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Smooth & Blur.   CONCEALER: When I start slipping on my self-care, my skin is the FIRST thing to tell everyone how stressed out I am! Because of that, I've been stockpiling an arsenal of concealer to keep my skin issues on the low. It Cosmetics has the perfect shade to blend with my skin tone in their Bye Bye Under Eye full coverage anti-a...

Streaming: Disney and Pixar's 'Onward'

Disney+ dropped some blessings for us during this quarantine and I am so grateful! Since Social Distancing made it hard for us to safely go see 'Onward' in theatres when it came out last month, Disney and Pixar gave us a quarantine present and dropped it for us to stream from home WAY earlier than expected on Disney+! With 50 Million or more of us holding on tightly to our Disney+ subscriptions, let's all watch this one with or without the kids. IMDB “While we’re looking forward to audiences enjoying our films on the big screen again soon, given the current circumstances, we are pleased to release this fun, adventurous film to digital platforms early for audiences to enjoy from the comfort of their homes,” said Dan Scanlon (Director, “Onward”) and Kori Rae (Producer, “Onward”).¹ We've been socially distancing in my household for a bit longer than nationally directed, so we weren't able to see this in theaters. I play a cute Disney game with my son, ...

Vegas Bound: January 2020 Guide

Welcome to 2020! May this year bring you all the things you have set out for yourself. Hopefully, that includes lots of Vegas time. This list does not include everything that is happening here regularly like the Cirque du solei shows, the daily free shows, sights and things like that. I've just got the big and noteworthy things that are here for the moment and all the club events I could stand to type up. If you are planning a vacation or staycation, book your hotel with my team. We keep rates 20%-30% off nationally advertised rates. I also have rates in cities outside of Las Vegas, so check with us for all of your hotel needs. As of right now, I'm looking at weekend rates of $73 per night+ taxes and fees at the Planet Hollywood for their standard rooms (Ultra Hip King). If a budget is not how you do Vegas, I recommend the Ultra Panorama Suite at $676 per night +taxes and fees. Check the rates for your travel dates, and book with me today. Here's what we have going...

Vegas Vacation: June Travel Essentials *Pool Season Guide*

It's summertime in the city of sin! The time of the year in Las Vegas that we have been waiting for! Summer sun, pools all day and all night long, day drinking minus the judgment, and everything you love about Vegas! Here's my list of travel essentials that I keep on hand and that my travel clients have been requesting so that you can have a smoother trip (or stay if you're a local). When you are packing your pool bag for any occasion here is what you need to keep the day on a high note. Pool Day Essentials: A day out in the sun is one of the best ways to spend your Vegas Vacation! Whether that's at the pool club, your hotel pool, or your own backyard, here are my favorite must have's for every pool day. 🌟Keep it cute with a fashionable beach tote you can carry. This is for when you're planning a day at the pool with your tribe so that one of you can carry all the essentials. You won't want an entire tote at the pool club unless you have a table...

4 Week Fitness: Week 3

Welcome to week 3! We are at the halfway mark and moving past it with a FORCE ! We've got this far and we owe it to ourselves to push through and finish these last 2 weeks. I am already SO PROUD OF US ! Now is the time to lock in our rewards. Whether you are coming to party with me in Vegas for the opening of Encore Beach Club or splurging at your favorite local spot for a stay-cation, do it BIG ! You have earned it . This is a mirror of week 1. I think it's important for our bodies to get at least a little comfortable with the movements we are doing so that we can get the most out of these workouts! Last year, we talked about fitness inspiration and the destructive energy I used to attach to fitspo and why I think I never really kept up with a fitness routine. For me, the energy and the attitude that is behind anything I do is HUGE. I am at the point where I chose, if something doesn't vibe right with me, I'm just not doing it. I would DREAD doing the things...

Now Streaming: 'Legacies' on Netflix Seasons 1 and 2

I love a good supernatural drama series. I was all in on the 'Vampire Diaries' for a while, and when the 'Originals' came in with what felt like a more "grown-up" storyline from the beginning, I was instantly HOOKED! It had everything I needed in a supernatural drama, but when that ended I was left in a show hole. How do you even follow up on that epic storyline, but thank the bright minds at CW they made it happen with 'Legacies'. With 'Legacies', we are tuning in to the life of Hope Mikaelson after the loss of her parents at The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted ran by Alaric Saltzman who is firmly seated in our hearts from 'Vampire Diaries'. Alaric is the headmaster of the Salvatore School and is looking after his twin daughters who are the last living members of the Gemini Coven. This is exactly the drama series I needed to check into during this quarantine. The Salvatore School is home to the witch, werewolf and vampire ...

Moming In Vegas: Container Park

Kid Friendly Life In Vegas We had our FIRST EVER play date! One of the dopest things about Las Vegas is that there are SO many family-friendly activities. I didn't even know about most of them until I became a mom. Our first date was at the Container Park, a place I thought was only for 21+. Turns out, 21+ is only at night from 9PM to close!  First things first, PARKING. It's downtown so you can get "free" parking at places like Main Street Station if you plan on spending some money at their casino and validate your parking. For me, I don't have a problem dropping some change in the machine right next to where I'm going. DON'T FORGET to leave the ticket in your window, and how long you paid for! They are QUICK AF to give tickets down here. Prices range from $1-$3 in the lots. Ky and I - Babywearing with our CuddleBug wrap I am just in love with this place. They have super comfy seating where there is a turf area for kids to play,...