Skip to main content

When to do Vegas: 2019 Vegas Travel Outline


There isn't really a bad time to do Vegas! We have the staples that are ALWAYS better to do in Vegas like 21st birthdays, EVERY birthday after 21, Batchelor and Bachelorette parties, Weddings, Anniversaries, Reunions and any other gathering you have going on. Every season and every occasion, we have just the thing to keep you entertained. I, of course, have my favorites! Here is an outline of some of my favorite times to be in Las Vegas.



VALENTINE'S DAY:

I am a MUSH! I love everything romantic, and cheesy and the things that make you go, "Awwww!" and Vegas is SUCH a perfect time to let out that inner romantic. I've had couples do everything from the most romantic 5-star meals and exclusive shows to the extreme couple who jumped off the Stratosphere to celebrate their love for each other. I love the idea of spoiling your babe with luxury, and Vegas gives you EVERY option to do that.



ST. PATRICK'S DAY

This one isn't for the kids...this is a holiday where you grab your closest friends who aren't going to run home and tell everyone the wild things you guys did in Vegas. Fremont street is the best place to be. I have NEVER in my life seen a more wild and crazy St. Patrick's day. Bring your most ridiculous green outfit, and leave your chill at home, because you won't need it here.



SPRING

The entire spring season to me is the BEST time to be here! The weather is hot but not scorching. The pools start opening up for soft launches and official pool season kickoffs. It's the perfect time to come down. If your budget is tight, I recommend a mid-week trip instead of the weekend, but the weekends are definitely the best time to come down if you are into the club scene. And!!! We just got a residency this spring with Cardi B and the Palm's new KAOS! I am beyond excited for this one. I'll drop more details as soon as I have them so keep your eyes on my twitter.


EDC

If you enjoy electronic dance music, you NEED to be in town for EDC week. Even if you didn't score a wristband to EDC, we still have the worlds best DJs spinning at all of our nightclubs and special events popping off all over the city especially for EDC week. I'll do a special post about this specifically once we have more details. This year it is on May 17th, 18th and 19th. Book your hotel RIGHT NOW if you are interested in kicking it with us this weekend.



HALLOWEEN

Pack your sexiest/scariest costume, and get yourself to Vegas for Halloween 2019! We have HORRIFYING haunted attractions and escape rooms. There are SO MANY that I will need a whole post to review them when the times gets closer, but trust me. If you love the scary side of Halloween, we will not disappoint you! We also have a bunch of costume contests for one person to groups of 10 where you could win hundreds of dollars. The categories are usually scariest, most original, funniest, or just group. The bigger and more original the better! One year I saw a family do stranger things complete with Eggo's and the monster on stilts about 8 ft tall it was AMAZING and obvi they won. Whether you compete or not, it's fun to watch! Our nightclubs also have contests for the sexiest and scariest costumes too! Come through, get scared, and win some money!


NEW YEAR

This is the busiest time to be here hands down. The fireworks, the shows, the celebrity, the vibe. We definitely bring out our best for the last night of the year. We book up near capacity everywhere, and there is NOTHING cheap and very few things free. This definitely isn't a budget-friendly trip, but it is worth saving for because this will be one of the best nights of your life and an amazing way to ring in the new year. The strip completely shuts down so that you can walk up and down Las Vegas Boulevard, see the news filming everywhere, party with your favorite celebrity or watch them perform and then watch the best fireworks show we can put together.

Overall I think weekends are the best fun wise and for entertainment options. I recommend using an Uber instead of renting a car, as you will have to pay for parking everywhere now. And PLEASE venture outside of your hotel/the area you are staying! If you are staying on the Strip - go see DTLV and not just Fremont street, go all around to the Mob Museum and the Container Park. If you're staying in DTLV, go check out Summerlin like the Red Rock Hotel and Casino and DTSummerlin Shopping center or the actual Red Rock Canyon! Vegas has so much to offer. I am available via email or social media DM if you are stuck in your planning and need some help, or if you are already here and need some tips on what to do.

Have you been to Vegas before? Leave me a comment with your favorite time to be in town!

Share - Comment - Subscribe 

-Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throw Back: That one time I competed in a pageant

Once upon a time, what seems like a long time ago I decided I wanted to be a beauty queen. It was definitely an experience I will never forget and I finally have the chance to tell you all about it! I've always known that I wanted to help people in some way, and one day it dawned on me if I had a crown that would definitely give me a much louder voice to speak on issues I thought were important. So, I went searching for what I thought was the best pageant for me and I landed on Miss Nevada USA 2016. The only thing I knew about pageants at this point was from the Miss Congeniality movie and what I heard about from my cousin's social media pages. So from that, I thought it was going to be a breeze...PSYCH! It was probably the most grueling process of self-discovery I've ever put myself through. My first step was figuring out how much all of this was going to cost. For me, it was a ridiculous amount that I just wasn't going to be able to make at my day job in...

Vegas Bound: Halloween Week 2019

I love every reason to let my inner spook out, so the ENTIRE month of October is an all-out celebration for me! If you're here, you must be getting ready to spend your Halloween in Las Vegas and I could NOT be more excited for you. Whether you are a Las Vegas Local, or here for the weekend, Las Vegas is one of the most amazing places in the world for entertainment, and to take a nice relaxing (or turnt) vacation. As much as Vegas has the reputation to be an Adults only trip, we have tons of spooktacular events for the whole family to enjoy. If you are heading to Las Vegas to celebrate Halloween, check out the hotel rooms available from my team. We can get rates up to 30% lower than nationally advertised rates all year round, even on national holidays. And when you book with me, you get the option of having me personally help you plan out your vacation specifics and help to manage any last-minute emergencies. A few tips if you are coming through for the costume contests. V...

Streaming: Disney and Pixar's 'Onward'

Disney+ dropped some blessings for us during this quarantine and I am so grateful! Since Social Distancing made it hard for us to safely go see 'Onward' in theatres when it came out last month, Disney and Pixar gave us a quarantine present and dropped it for us to stream from home WAY earlier than expected on Disney+! With 50 Million or more of us holding on tightly to our Disney+ subscriptions, let's all watch this one with or without the kids. IMDB “While we’re looking forward to audiences enjoying our films on the big screen again soon, given the current circumstances, we are pleased to release this fun, adventurous film to digital platforms early for audiences to enjoy from the comfort of their homes,” said Dan Scanlon (Director, “Onward”) and Kori Rae (Producer, “Onward”).¹ We've been socially distancing in my household for a bit longer than nationally directed, so we weren't able to see this in theaters. I play a cute Disney game with my son, ...

Safety 101: 5 Tips for Solo Travel to Las Vegas

Getting your whole crew together to come party with you in Vegas can be a challenge! Everyone has a reason to miss out on this trip, whether it's budget, timing, childcare, etc. Sometimes, you have to just catch a flight and take a vacation by yourself! This can be the best time you've ever had, but you have more safety concerns when you're solo than when you're with a crew. Here are some safety tips to keep in mind on your next solo outing in Las Vegas. Stay In Public Areas Las Vegas is among the most popular tourist destinations in America. We do everything we can to make sure your stay is safe, and you feel secure. You can't get into the hotel elevators at most resorts unless you have a room key, Las Vegas Blvd (the Strip) and the Fremont Street Experience are lined with on-duty police officers, and each hotel has their own trained security staff ready to aid any situation (even labor!). Some of our best venues are off the strip. For this, I recommend taking...

Vegas Bound: January 2020 Guide

Welcome to 2020! May this year bring you all the things you have set out for yourself. Hopefully, that includes lots of Vegas time. This list does not include everything that is happening here regularly like the Cirque du solei shows, the daily free shows, sights and things like that. I've just got the big and noteworthy things that are here for the moment and all the club events I could stand to type up. If you are planning a vacation or staycation, book your hotel with my team. We keep rates 20%-30% off nationally advertised rates. I also have rates in cities outside of Las Vegas, so check with us for all of your hotel needs. As of right now, I'm looking at weekend rates of $73 per night+ taxes and fees at the Planet Hollywood for their standard rooms (Ultra Hip King). If a budget is not how you do Vegas, I recommend the Ultra Panorama Suite at $676 per night +taxes and fees. Check the rates for your travel dates, and book with me today. Here's what we have going...

4 Week Fitness: Week 3

Welcome to week 3! We are at the halfway mark and moving past it with a FORCE ! We've got this far and we owe it to ourselves to push through and finish these last 2 weeks. I am already SO PROUD OF US ! Now is the time to lock in our rewards. Whether you are coming to party with me in Vegas for the opening of Encore Beach Club or splurging at your favorite local spot for a stay-cation, do it BIG ! You have earned it . This is a mirror of week 1. I think it's important for our bodies to get at least a little comfortable with the movements we are doing so that we can get the most out of these workouts! Last year, we talked about fitness inspiration and the destructive energy I used to attach to fitspo and why I think I never really kept up with a fitness routine. For me, the energy and the attitude that is behind anything I do is HUGE. I am at the point where I chose, if something doesn't vibe right with me, I'm just not doing it. I would DREAD doing the things...

Mask Monday: Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask

It is that wonderful time again where my skin is acting all the way out of control. This time it could be my horrible quarantine diet, stress, hormones, my 2-year-old touching God knows what then rubbing my face...the list of possibilities is endless. To combat that I'm going in the Mix, Mask & Hydrate 6 piece kit from Peter Thomas Roth that we got at an incredible value price. Today, I am tapping into the Cucumber Gel Mask. It is an Extreme Detoxifying Hydration mask that is instantly refreshing (I keep mine in the refrigerator), cooling, and a moisturizing calming gel that helps soothe dry irritated skin. I've used this mask before, and know that it works wonders on my sometimes overly sensitive skin combination skin. I feel like my skin issues are coming from clogged pores and stress, so the detoxifying bit will really help me get to the smooth skin I just know exists underneath all this drama. So, to start off I like to use a gentle cleanser to get any make...

Sphynx: For The Girl On The Go

This year's Travel Goods Association 's Travel Goods Show '19 has introduced me to so many of my current favorite products! Today, we are talking about the Sphynx razor that you can use for hair removal ANYWHERE! Living in the desert makes shorts, sundresses, tank tops, surprise photo shoots and pool days a part of everyday life. Unfortunately, running around chasing a 1-year-old and taking care of everyone's vacations makes hair removal one of the last things on my to-do list! Lucky for me, I received a goodie bag from the Travel Goods Association at this year's Travel Goods Show that gave me my latest secret weapon! The Sphynx Portable Razor ! I keep this beauty in my bag at all times and it has already saved me from having to miss out on a pool day and the embarrassment of missing a spot trying to rush when wearing one of my favorite dresses. Here's how it works. This little beauty here has everything you need for a shave - a small squirt bottle ...

Now Streaming: 'Legacies' on Netflix Seasons 1 and 2

I love a good supernatural drama series. I was all in on the 'Vampire Diaries' for a while, and when the 'Originals' came in with what felt like a more "grown-up" storyline from the beginning, I was instantly HOOKED! It had everything I needed in a supernatural drama, but when that ended I was left in a show hole. How do you even follow up on that epic storyline, but thank the bright minds at CW they made it happen with 'Legacies'. With 'Legacies', we are tuning in to the life of Hope Mikaelson after the loss of her parents at The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted ran by Alaric Saltzman who is firmly seated in our hearts from 'Vampire Diaries'. Alaric is the headmaster of the Salvatore School and is looking after his twin daughters who are the last living members of the Gemini Coven. This is exactly the drama series I needed to check into during this quarantine. The Salvatore School is home to the witch, werewolf and vampire ...

Moming In Vegas: Container Park

Kid Friendly Life In Vegas We had our FIRST EVER play date! One of the dopest things about Las Vegas is that there are SO many family-friendly activities. I didn't even know about most of them until I became a mom. Our first date was at the Container Park, a place I thought was only for 21+. Turns out, 21+ is only at night from 9PM to close!  First things first, PARKING. It's downtown so you can get "free" parking at places like Main Street Station if you plan on spending some money at their casino and validate your parking. For me, I don't have a problem dropping some change in the machine right next to where I'm going. DON'T FORGET to leave the ticket in your window, and how long you paid for! They are QUICK AF to give tickets down here. Prices range from $1-$3 in the lots. Ky and I - Babywearing with our CuddleBug wrap I am just in love with this place. They have super comfy seating where there is a turf area for kids to play,...