Welcome to my first edition of Locals I Love! This is going to be a weekly series I run where I will feature local people, businesses and services that are amazing, aiding our community and I think we should all know more about. To start this all off, I couldn't think of anyone whose commitment to the community I admire more than my very own mother, Frances Urtaza ! Frances is a local Reiki Master, Seraphim Blueprint instructor, facilitator, divine channel, crystal enthusiast, and the worlds most amazing mother (and a cool Mom at that) just to name a few things she does. She has aided hundreds in our local area through meditations, energetic shares, teaching classes on the different modalities she uses and by being a sympathetic and understanding shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen. Once a month, she gifts to anyone available a free phone in guided meditation and energetic share where everyone can call in and have a moment to unwind, relax and tune in to a higher fr...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I really appreciate you taking the time to interact with me. I will get back to you as soon as I can.